Kinesiology Taping (Basic)
Dr. Prakkash Sharoff (MPT)
- History of Kinesiology Taping
- Properties of Kinesiology Tape
- Cutting and handling of Tape
- Basic Applications - Muscle, Ligament, Fascia, Correction, Lymphatic
- Effect of Tape
- Calf & Ankle
- Knee (Patellofemoral & Tibio-femoral joints)
- Hip & Thigh (Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Gluteals)
- Lumbar, Abodminals & Sacro-iliac joints
- Cervical Spine
- Shoulder (Deltoid, Rotator Cuff, AC joint)
- Elbow & Forearm muscles
Payment options are mentioned in the Course Registration Form.
Fill the online form to register. Click here.
Kindly note registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for practice sessions throughout the course. Shorts or loose tracks that can be rolled up to mid thigh for Day 1 and sleeveless t-shirts to allow for scapular taping on Day 2.
- Male students should shave their forearms and feet to avoid discomfort caused by removal of tape.
- Video recording/shooting during the workshop is not allowed. If the above is not adhered to the person may be asked to leave the premises.
- The fee is not refundable. If you would like to swap your dates with another course, kindly arrange for a replacement.